Sunday, November 11, 2007

USU vs. San Jose State

On Friday, USU played San Jose State in hockey. We lost I think it was 3-2 or something like that, I don't remember. It was a good game. Spencer's sister, Julie and her husband and daughter were here from Montana visiting and they came to the game as well. It was an ok game, we lost, which sucked, but I don't think we played our best. Spencer and Eric dressed out, but they never got to play during the game, which really sucked. Callie, who is Spencer's niece, was playing with my McDonald's animals that I had on my purse and she started to throw them around, and two of them fell down between the players' bench and the spectators' bench, and fell underneath. They're probably still there if the staff hasn't found them yet, I didn't feel like going under to get them, so I lost them, oh well. Callie was so cute that I couldn't get mad at anybody, and plus, I just didn't care at all, I still have three left, so I'm ok.

No comments: