Friday, December 7, 2007

USU vs. UVSC/Choir Concert

USU played UVSC (Utah Valley South College) today in hockey. It was a good game. Spencer and I were an hour late because of my choir concert (will talk more on that in a minute). We beat UVSC 6-2 which was great! I guess UVSC is 2nd in the ranking of college hockey, or so Spencer says and USU is 9th in the ranking, so we played really good today to have been able to beat UVSC. Suds got in a fight and kicked out of the game, he lost the fight in my opinion, and Spencer agrees with me :)

Ok, on to my choir concert, although I guess I should switch these cuz the concert was first, but oh well. The choir concert was really awesome. I had so much fun. The pre-show was hilarious and the actual performance was excellent. We had "The Ghost of Christmas Cache" there tonight reminding a janitor who was trying to clean during our performance the true meaning of Christmas, all part of the show in case anybody was wondering :), and both the janitor and the Ghost did a great job at their parts. I am going to buy our CD that the choirs made last month and just now got published tomorrow night at our next concert. It will be great! I am so excited to get the CD.

No comments: