Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Total Slacker

Ok, so I am a total slacker, I know. I hate getting behind on this because I never want to catch back up because there is so much to do. I don't think I'm going to blog on all of the books I've read since I posted last time because I don't remember what I have read or when I read them. So I'll get back up on that from now on.

Let's see here, what has happened since January?

BIRTHDAY SHOUTOUTS!

First things first: 1/10/10-HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! You turned the big 39, hehe. I love you so much Mom and I am so grateful for all that you do for me!

Next: 1/18/10-HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX AND JEN!!! I miss you guys so much! It was great seeing you at Spring Break! I have so many great memories from you guys throughout high school and I wish we lived closer, oh well.

Next: 3/6/10-HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD AND GRANDMA KENNEDY!!! Dad turned the big 41 and Grandma never gets old, hehehe. I love you Dad for all that you do for me and all the support you have given me since I have left the nest. I love you so much Grandma and I miss seeing you. Hopefully I'll be able to see you at my wedding!

Last: 4/4/10-HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR!!! I CANNOT believe that you are 12 years old now! Where has all the time gone? I remember holding you as a baby and changing your diaper. When you broke your arm, you learned real quick what a weapon that cast made. I really wish I could have been there for your birthday, especially your birthday party! You're so lucky that you get to go play laser tag! That is so much fun! I love you so much Connor and I bet you will be taller than me by the time I see you at my wedding.

SPRING BREAK

For Spring Break, my Mom came up to Utah and helped me plan my wedding. Mom thought I had more done than I did and was a little annoyed that it wasn't, but everything turned out fine. We got all of my center pieces together, got my shoes for the wedding day, got my photographer and makeup/hair taken care of and more than I can remember now. We got to go back to Fallon, NV for a day or two for my bridal shower that was being thrown. Unfortunately, Mom killed my car right when we got to Fallon. She ran my car out of gas (Which I have NEVER done before in my life) and it killed my fuel pump. So she spent all day Saturday, the day of my bridal shower (before my party though) trying to get it fixed. She managed to get a guy to come out and fix my car and still make it to my party, so that was great. I had so much fun at my party and it was great seeing so many people from church. I miss everybody so much and it was so great seeing Mom for a week. I definitely can't wait to see you again in July, I love you so much Mom! I do have some pictures from my bridal shower that I will get on here.

Proposal Pictures

I don't have pictures personally from when Spencer proposed to me, but the guy that took the pictures for us has a website that the pictures are on. If you are interested in seeing the pictures, click here. The pictures are copyrighted, which is why I didn't just put them on here.

Anything else?

I can't think of anything else in particular to blog about, I think I am caught up for the most part. All I have been doing lately is go to school, work and finalize on wedding plans. I spend a lot of my spare time, when I actually remember too at least, getting the paper for my invitations cut out. Once I get that finished I can actually start putting them together, which will be nice, they are so cute! All I know is that I can't wait for July! That means that school will be over (Thank Goodness!) and it means all of my wedding planning will be done and I will be happily married!

Oh!

Oh I just remembered, so I do have this crazy story to tell.

Spencer and I are on this waiting list to get into an apartment once we are married. We decided to check in on them and see where we were on the list. We go in there and she asks for our name, so Spencer gives his name first. She types in his last name and it pops up "Eric Hickenlooper", which is his brother. We tell her that's not us and give her my name, which brings up us. We find that we are like #175 for a two-bedroom apartment and number #145 for a one-bedroom apartment. She asks us if Eric was still looking for an apartment, we tell her that he moved to Arizona and so, no, he wasn't. She tells us that Eric is #1 on the waiting list because he signed up in 2008 and that if he called in and asks them to replace our name with his that she could get us an apartment tomorrow! How cool is that? So instead of not knowing when we would be getting an apartment, we now know that when we are ready to move in, we can move in immediately. Totally awesome!

No comments: