Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Oh My Freaking Gosh!!!

Ok so this morning was not a good start for the day. I started my period (sorry for any guys reading this) and it was kind of bad, my back was really sore and it was affecting my legs and I just felt like crap. Well when I went to the bathroom today, I was in there and I saw something out of the bottom of my vision and I look down and there was a cockroach skittering between my legs going under the stall door. OMG I started to freak out, I was hurrying and finishing my business and the whole time the roach was skittering back and forth under my door. Oh it was sooooooo gross! I finally finish and as I am getting ready to go, the roach had finally left, so I go to grab my purse, and my bookmark moved and I freaked out, so I jump back, and I saw ANOTHER roach, it skittered over my backpack and over to the wall. I was so freaked out that I could barely grab my bag to leave. I finally grab my stuff and go over to the entrance and drop my stuff and started to cry, oh I was freaking out!!! I finally managed to calm down, but I won't be using that bathroom again for the next year most likely, it was soooo freaking nasty!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Did you notify the campus. They do pest maintanence as well. You are such a wimp!!! Step on the thing.