Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Footprints by:Brittney Schmelter

I found this poem in my binder that I am using for school. Brittney had written this for me one day during church. I like it a lot, so I am going to put this in my blog. This is really cute!!

We walk along hand-in-hand
Leaving footprints in the sand
Watching sunsets near the sea
Always and forever we will be

Leaving footprints in the mud
Honey, baby, you're my stud
Stealing kisses in the rain
No more suffering, no more pain

Leaving footprints through the years
When other footprints disappear
Gazing at the lovely stars
Knowing that this life is ours

Staring at your wrinkled face
We're through this life; we've won the race (I put that in)
Seeing the love inside your eyes
We leave with footprints in the skies

Brittney Schmelter

No comments: